If you are looking for a Highly Regarded Practitioner, Look NO Further
About Dr. Kang
"I've spent most of my life on searching for the best therapy and lifestyle to improve people's quality and quantity of life."
Dr Kang is a licensed practitioner of Chinese medicine. He began self-learning of Chinese medicine in his elementary school age. When he was a secondary school student he started to learn Chinese medicine in the clinic of his mentor, Dr. Qin, which was the traditional way Chinese medicine had been taught for thousands of years. Dr. Kang had his formal medical education at Beijing Medical University, China, where combined Chinese and Western medicine was taught. And in 1982 he received his medical degree, Bachelor of Medicine in Medicine.
In his over 40 years of combined medical study and research and clinical practice of Chinese medicine, he's been striving for the best holistic ways to improved peoples health and keep healthy naturally and holistically. It's been a very rewarding experience with the practice of the ancient Chinese medicine. He has successfully helped many hopeless patients to get healthy again naturally and holistically.
Dr. Kang speaks fluent English and Mandarin.
Conditions We Treat
Chinese medicine correct our body's imbalance by balancing Yin and Yang, and promote Qi and Blood to circulate to improve the body's functions to fight against diseases. So, virtually Chinese medicine treats all kinds of diseases. Most people come to see us for the following health concerns:
1. infertility, PCOS, PMS, menopause, hormonal imbalances, irregular periods, IVF acupuncture, poor quality and quantity of eggs/sperms, prostate problems
2. Bell's palsy, paraplegia, diabetes, weight loss
3. neck, shoulder, back pain, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, carpel tunnel syndrome, trigeminal neuralgia, migraines, arthritis, neuritis, shingles, sciatica, fibromyalgia, gout
4. IBS, acid reflux, tinnitus, anxiety, snoring, insomnia
5. macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, conjunctivitis
6. cosmetic care(including facial acupuncture), eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis
7. Cancer, autoimmune diseases, allergies, sinuses, cold and flu
8. pre and post sports treatment
9. unexplained conditions, e.g. unexplained infertility, chronic fatigue, etc.
How our services work
To design a good treatment plan a practitioner has to have a good knowledge of Chinese culture, fully understand the Chinese medical theories, and spend enough time to get the whole picture of a patient's imbalances, then design a treatment plan with the experience and expertise, and in the last and the most important step to carry out the plan with SUFFICIENT INTENSITY (acupuncture simulation/herbal dosage/frequency of treatment) and ENOUGH DURATION ( the length of the treatment course). With his expertise based on his abundant experience and vast knowledge, Dr Kang has the capability to design a good treatment plan and execute the plan effectively.
On your initial visit, you would be asked to fill out a health history form. Then Dr. Kang will answer all the questions you have. And then, Dr. Kang would do some necessary assessment, give you the recommendations on the lifestyle change and discuss with you for a feasible treatment plan followed by appropriate treatment with your permissions sought.
A practitioner's experience and expertise make a huge difference in the therapeutic effectiveness. Not all the practitioners are created equal.
For previous patients' reviews please click here.